|GET HELP INSTANTLY! |
Coping with Sorrow on the Loss of Your Pet is now available as an ebook (PDF) for just $5! Download now!
District of Columbia Pet Loss Resources
These listings are provided for information only; they are not recommendations or endorsements.
Add or change a listing.
(202) 966-2171 - The PAL Pet Loss Comfort Line can be accessed by calling the PAL office in Washington, D.C., Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5 pm. You will be referred to a PAL counselor. email@example.com, http://peopleanimalslove.org/programs/pet-loss/
For counselors, support groups and pet cemeteries/crematories, see listings in Virginia and Maryland.
Would you like to link to us?
We welcome links to the Pet Loss Support Page; there's no need to ask permission. We cannot guarantee a reciprocal link, as we only link to sites that offer a significant amount of information or resources on the subject of pet loss. If you'd like to add our link, you are welcome to use the button at left (or our logo) to accompany the link.
|GET HELP INSTANTLY!|
Coping with Sorrow on the Loss of Your Pet is now available as an e-book (PDF) for just $5!
When a pet dies, you want help... fast!
You'll find it in Moira Allen's Coping with Sorrow on the Loss of Your Pet. In a book filled with comfort, compassion and support, you'll find the tools and tips you need to:
- Understand the feelings you're going through -- and find ways to ease the pain
- "Say good-bye" with memorials, tributes and other coping strategies
- Help your children and other family members deal with their grief
- Deal with people who "just don't understand"
- Help surviving pets cope with the loss of a missing companion
- Come to terms with the guilt we so often feel when a pet dies
- Handle the agonizing decision of euthanasia
- Choose the best and most comforting "final resting place" for your pet
- Determine when and how to bring a new companion into your home (how soon is too soon?)
- Improve your chances of recovering a lost or stolen pet
- Help a friend cope with loss
Coping with Sorrow on the Loss of Your Pet celebrates nearly 30 years in print -
our expanded Third Edition is available from Amazon.com in Print and Kindle editions!
Quantity discounts are also available; please visit our Quantity Orders page for details.