|GET HELP INSTANTLY! |
Coping with Sorrow on the Loss of Your Pet is now available as an ebook (PDF) for just $5! Download now!
As so many people have requested permission to distribute printouts of our articles, we have developed a complete set of handouts that are free for you to use in your organization, counseling practice, veterinary office, support group -- or just to give to a friend. Anyone is welcome to print and distribute these handouts. Please note that this does not constitute permission to reprint or publish these materials, and in any form of distribution, our author and copyright information must be preserved.
Reprints and Permissions
We now offer the handouts in two formats: As three- and four-fold color brochures, and as straight text "printouts." To download, just right-click the format you prefer beneath each image. (If you experience any difficulties in downloading or receive an error message, simply click "refresh" and the material should download properly.)
Reprints and Permissions
Reprinting material in print publications
If you would like to reprint an article from The Pet Loss Support Page in print format -- e.g., in a newsletter or publication -- you are welcome to do so, provided that you include the following information:
- The byline of "Moira Anderson Allen, M.Ed." The byline should be clearly indicated. Articles may not be reprinted anonymously or attributed to another author, or reprinted in such a way as to suggest that they are the work of the reprinting organization or site.
- A copyright notice. The reprint should clearly state "Copyright (year of article - which you can find on the website) Moira Allen" or "Moira Anderson Allen". Please note that under all circumstances, copyright to the material on this site remains with the author.
- A link back to the Pet Loss Support Page (http://www.pet-loss.net).
Reprinting material on websites
You may reprint up to three articles from this site on your own website or blog, or in an e-mail newsletter. The same restrictions noted above apply: The material must include the byline of "Moira Anderson Allen, M.Ed.", a copyright notice, and a link back to the Pet Loss Support Page. Material may not be reprinted in such a way as to remove my authorship or to imply that the material was originated by the reprinting site.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY USE OF MY MATERIAL THAT DOES NOT CONFORM TO THESE GUIDELINES CONSTITUTES AN INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT AND WILL BE ADDRESSED ACCORDINGLY.
Quoting from the articles
If you are writing an article on pet loss, you are welcome to quote from the articles on this site (or my book), within reason. This does not mean building an article out of quotes from the site, but rather, using quotes to support your original material. I am also happy to provide interviews - I prefer e-mail interviews but can also provide phone interviews. For an interview, please contact Moira Allen.
Would you like to link to us?
We welcome links to the Pet Loss Support Page; there's no need to ask permission. We cannot guarantee a reciprocal link, as we only link to sites that offer a significant amount of information or resources on the subject of pet loss. If you'd like to add our link, you are welcome to use the button at left (or our logo) to accompany the link.
|GET HELP INSTANTLY!|
Coping with Sorrow on the Loss of Your Pet is now available as an e-book (PDF) for just $5!
When a pet dies, you want help... fast!
You'll find it in Moira Allen's Coping with Sorrow on the Loss of Your Pet. In a book filled with comfort, compassion and support, you'll find the tools and tips you need to:
- Understand the feelings you're going through -- and find ways to ease the pain
- "Say good-bye" with memorials, tributes and other coping strategies
- Help your children and other family members deal with their grief
- Deal with people who "just don't understand"
- Help surviving pets cope with the loss of a missing companion
- Come to terms with the guilt we so often feel when a pet dies
- Handle the agonizing decision of euthanasia
- Choose the best and most comforting "final resting place" for your pet
- Determine when and how to bring a new companion into your home (how soon is too soon?)
- Improve your chances of recovering a lost or stolen pet
- Help a friend cope with loss
Coping with Sorrow on the Loss of Your Pet celebrates nearly 30 years in print -
our expanded Third Edition is available from Amazon.com in Print and Kindle editions!
Quantity discounts are also available; please visit our Quantity Orders page for details.