|GET HELP INSTANTLY! |
Coping with Sorrow on the Loss of Your Pet is now available as an ebook (PDF) for just $5! Download now!
List Your Product or Service on the Pet Loss Support Page
Thank you for listing your pet-loss-related product or service on the Pet Loss Support Page. The next step is to pay the listing fee. Please note that you do not need a PayPal account to pay the fee; you can use any credit card. (We do not accept credit card information directly.)
|Product Listings - One Page/One Year - $25|
(Please adjust the quantity in your cart if you wish to sign up for more than one page and/or more than one year)
|Rotating GIF Creation Fee - $10|
|Expanded Resource Directory Listing - one-time - $25|
To submit an image of your product to accompany your ad, please attach it to a separate e-mail to
Moira Allen after your listing has been paid. (Please note that we do not accept images for expanded resource directory listings.)
If you have any difficulty using this page, or need an alternate form of payment, please contact
Would you like to link to us?
We welcome links to the Pet Loss Support Page; there's no need to ask permission. We cannot guarantee a reciprocal link, as we only link to sites that offer a significant amount of information or resources on the subject of pet loss. If you'd like to add our link, you are welcome to use the button at left (or our logo) to accompany the link.
|GET HELP INSTANTLY!|
Coping with Sorrow on the Loss of Your Pet is now available as an e-book (PDF) for just $5!
When a pet dies, you want help... fast!
You'll find it in Moira Allen's Coping with Sorrow on the Loss of Your Pet. In a book filled with comfort, compassion and support, you'll find the tools and tips you need to:
- Understand the feelings you're going through -- and find ways to ease the pain
- "Say good-bye" with memorials, tributes and other coping strategies
- Help your children and other family members deal with their grief
- Deal with people who "just don't understand"
- Help surviving pets cope with the loss of a missing companion
- Come to terms with the guilt we so often feel when a pet dies
- Handle the agonizing decision of euthanasia
- Choose the best and most comforting "final resting place" for your pet
- Determine when and how to bring a new companion into your home (how soon is too soon?)
- Improve your chances of recovering a lost or stolen pet
- Help a friend cope with loss
Coping with Sorrow on the Loss of Your Pet celebrates nearly 30 years in print -
our expanded Third Edition is available from Amazon.com in Print and Kindle editions!
Quantity discounts are also available; please visit our Quantity Orders page for details.